I am not able to archive or click on Inbox in SuperOffice and get my Outlook application opened. I have Web Tools and Mail Link installed. Why does it happen and how do I fix it?
If you experienced changes in your computer environment (OS or browser updates, new browser, new computer etc.) it can cause that Mail Link configuration has been lost.
First of all, make sure that both MS Office (Outlook) and SuperOffice Web Tools are installed locally on the computer. You should find both of these applications in the Control Panel, Programs, and Features section.
If you have both Web Tools and Outlook installed you can configure Mail Link manually by making two steps:
Step 1. Set configuration in SuperOffice CRM
Step 1: Set configuration in SuperOffice CRM
- Click on the Personal Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen and choose Local Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Microsoft Outlook as an E-mail client and click OK.
Note! Make sure you see a note, saying SuperOffice Web Tools are installed, otherwise you'll have to install Web Tools first.
Step 2: Set a configuration in Outlook
- Click on the arrow in the SuperOffice Ribbon in your Outlook it will open Options dialog.
- Click on SuperOffice Account (1), choose SuperOffice CRM (Web client) (2), click on the arrow next to Advanced settings, and in the URL for SuperOffice CRM (3) field copy your SuperOffice CRM URL address.
- Then in the field User name (1) type in your user name and click on the Test connection (2) button.
- If you use SuperOffice Online, you'll be asked to get authenticated via the browser, click OK to do it.
If you use SuperOffice Onsite, in the Mail Link login dialog enter your SuperOffice user name and password and click on the OK button.
Note! After you get a dialog that confirms that Connection succeeded you'll have to type in your user name and password again to confirm the connection.
- Click Close and OK to close open windows.