How do I download and install Web Tools for SuperOffice ?
Since 18th September 2019 we have closed down access for old versions of Webtools for Windows for all Online users. The minimal required version is now 11.5. Please make sure you are running the latest Web Tools.
You will automatically be asked to upgrade or install SuperOffice Web Tools when you log in to SuperOffice CRM through your browser for the first time on your PC. If this welcome screen does not appear or in case you need to download it again, you can start the SuperOffice Web Tools download wizard manually. To do it please follow the steps below:
- Log into SuperOffice CRM through your browser.
- In the menu click :
- The next step is to choose what kind of computer you are using. If you choose Shared computer and Next the wizard will continue without advising you to download Web Tools, as documents may be stored on the computer locally. If this is not a case, or if you are the only one using this computer, choose Personal computer Home/office and proceed with Next.
- In the next step, you will be asked to select the e-mail service that you would like to configure your SuperOffice CRM Online with.
- If you use Outlook E-mail client, simply select the Outlook icon and click Next.
- If you use an online e-mail providers that support IMAP, like Gmail, iCloud and Yahoo, you can sync up your email with SuperOffice CRMs built-in e-mail client and store emails from there.
- Click on Download SuperOffice Web Tools.
Installation on Windows Operating System
- When the download is completed, run the downloaded file and click the Install button.
- If you have Outlook or Web Tools running you will get the message below. Press OK to proceed.
- When installed, click Close and Next to finish the installation.
- Now SuperOffice Web Tools are successfully installed. Click Close.
- After the installation, you have to log out of SuperOffice CRM and restart your browser to log in again. After this procedure, the first time when you log in to SuperOffice CRM, you will be asked to allow SuperOffice to configure the Mail Link. Click Yes to finish the installation.
If the box does not pop up automatically, you can click on Inbox to start the configuration.
Installation on Mac Operating System
- When the program file has been downloaded, double-click on the file at the bottom of the web browser window to start the installation.
- Double-click on the file SuperOffice WebTools Installer.pkg to start the installation.
- Click Continue.
- Click Install.
- If you are asked for your user name and password in order to install, type them in and click OK.
- Click Close to complete the installation.
- Close the dialog box.
- Click Close in the web browser window in order to close the Web Tools wizard. After the installation, you have to log out of SuperOffice CRM and restart your browser to log in again.
Troubleshooting video: How do I re-install SuperOffice Web Tools?
Technical blog post: Technical overview over SuperOffice Web Tools