How do I setup Gmail link and connect my Gmail account with SuperOffice CRM?
To connect your Gmail account with your SuperOffice CRM please follow the steps below:
- Go to SuperOffice App store
- Click on the Install button on the left side of the menu.
- You can choose to download it for Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. The example below will show how to install it on the Chrome browser.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- A pop up of your browser will appear asking if you want to add your Gmail link extension. Click Add extension.
- Then you will be asked to configure Gmail Link with your installation. Click Login (1) when you use SuperOffice Online. Click here to configure to an onsite installation (2) if you use SuperOffice Onsite.
- Then log in to your Gmail account. SuperOffice Gmail Link will appear on the right top corner of the e-mail as in the screenshot below.
- Before starting archiving incoming documents and emails in SuperOffice from your Gmail we suggest making sure that your Gmail Link settings are set up in the way that you want.
Video: How to set up the Gmail Link for SuperOffice?