When I open SuperOffice and I get a notification “Unable to get the e-mail folders” at the top of the screen. Why does it come up and what can I do about it?
This notification can come up when you use Outlook as the main e-mail client and the user tries to open an e-mail, which was archived in SuperOffice CRM. Most of the time the user previously had SuperOffice Inbox configured, the system remembers it and the old configuration set-up fails.
- If you use SuperOffice mobile app - Pocket CRM adjust the Inbox configuration with the correct e-mail credentials, check this FAQ on how to configure SuperOffice Inbox.
- If you do not use the Pocket CRM mobile app, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the icon, then choose Local settings.
- Select SuperOffice CRM (1) as the e-mail client and click Save (2).
- Then again click on the icon, but then choose E-mail options.
- In the e-mail options screen click on the E-mail account (1) tab, Edit/remove (2), and OK (3).
- Now you can either configure SuperOffice Inbox or set Microsoft Outlook as your main e-mail client.
The notification should disappear and you should be able to send, receive, or open e-mails from in SuperOffice. If you still cannot open e-mails in SuperOffice CRM, please check this FAQ which should solve the problem.