How do I access Administration module in SuperOffice CRM?
To access the Administration module in SuperOffice CRM, first of all, you need to be assigned the User level 0 role (which is a default name and can be changed) or another administrator functional right, which gives you login rights for SuperOffice Administration.
To learn how to access the Administration module, simply follow the steps below.
- Log into SuperOffice.
- Click on the button in the top right corner of the screen and choose Settings and maintenance from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are there, you can customize the system according to your preferences and rights.
- From SuperOffice 8 full administration module is web-based (accessible only via the browser). Read help file for more information. If you use SuperOffice Windows version in order to access Administration module you must have Web access to SuperOffice.
The URL examples to access administration module are:
- For Onsite: [Your installation URL]admin/default.aspx?
- For Online: https://online.superoffice.com/[YourCustID]/admin/default.aspx?
If you don't know URL to your SuperOffice Web installation contact your company's IT responsible.
- To learn how to use the administration module in SuperOffice CRM, you can check our video tutorials.