How do I change an e-mail signature in SuperOffice CRM?
The instructions on how to change an e-mail signature depends on which e-mail client is selected in SuperOffice Local Settings:
- If you are using Outlook as the e-mail client click here
- If you are using the SuperOffice CRM as the e-mail client click here
Outlook as the e-mail client
When Microsoft Outlook is selected as the e-mail client you can choose to use a SuperOffice signature or a default signature from Outlook. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Click on the arrow in the right corner of the SuperOffice add-in in the Outlook ribbon.
- Click on the General settings (1) and in the Settings for new e-mails section choose which e-mail body to use:
- If you select 'Use SuperOffice e-mail body' (2) a new e-mail will be generated with the SuperOffice signature. If you want to edit it, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the button, then Local settings and in the setup dialog, in the E-mail client section select the SuperOffice CRM option.
2. Follow steps in section SuperOffice internal e-mail client to edit signature.
3. Again open Local settings and change the E-mail client settings back to Microsoft Outlook.
- If you select 'Use default body from e-mail client' (3) a new e-mail will be generated with the signature, which is set up in Outlook. If you want to edit it, please check this article.
SuperOffice CRM as the e-mail client
When SuperOffice CRM is selected as the e-mail client you can edit it by following the steps below:
- Click on the button, then choose Edit personal e-mail signature option.
- In a new window signature template will pop up. It can be edited directly in the text editor. Once you finish editing signature, click on the Save button to save it and your signature will appear the next time you send an e-mail.
Note! The [v] button lets you insert template variables in the text, check this article to learn more about template variables.