How do I change an e-mail signature in SuperOffice CRM?
How you can change your e-mail signature depends on which e-mail client is selected in Local settings.
- Click here if you are using Outlook as an e-mail client
- Click here if you are using the SuperOffice Inbox as an e-mail client
Outlook as an e-mail client
If you are using Microsoft Outlook, you need to choose if you want to use the SuperOffice signature or the default signature from Outlook. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click on the Settings button at the SuperOffice Mail Link ribbon in your Microsoft Outlook.
- If you are using Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, you will find the Mail Link settings here:
- If you are using Outlook 2007, you will find the Settings here:
- Navigate to General settings and choose the e-mail client where you want to use the signature from.
- If you select here 'Use default body from e-mail client', a new e-mail generated from SuperOffice will take the default signature from Outlook.
- If you select here 'Use SuperOffice e-mail body', a new Outlook e-mail generated from SuperOffice will take the SuperOffice signature.
Note! In this case if you want to edit your signature you'll have to:
- In Local settings setup in the E-mail client section select SuperOffice CRM.
- Follow steps in section SuperOffice internal e-mail client to edit signature.
- In Local settings in the E-mail client section change back option to Microsoft Outlook.
5. Then click the OK button.
SuperOffice internal e-mail client
If you are using the SuperOffice internal e-mail client, you can follow the steps below to change your signature:
- Click on Personal settings in top right corner of SuperOffice.
- Choose Edit personal e-mail signature.
For SuperOffice version 7.5, click E-mail in the top corner and select 'Edit personal signature':
3. A pop-up window will appear on your screen with a text editor. This editor gives you the option to edit your personal signature. With the options in the bar you get the ability to edit the text in the form of bold, italics, underline, font type, size and color.
The [v] button lets you insert template variables in the text. Template variables are "codes" are replaced with information such as your name, company name, company address, phone number, etc.
After you have edited your signature, click the "Save" button, and your signature will appear the next time you send an e-mail.