I have been recommended to reinstall Web Tools How do I do it?
To learn how SuperOffice Web Tools are reinstalled, please follow the steps below:
- Close your SuperOffice CRM and Outlook applications.
- Navigate to Programs and Features in your computer, check this article for the instructions on how to find it.
- In the list of programs find SuperOffice MailLink (1), select it and click on the Uninstall (2) button.
- In the list of programs find SuperOffice Web Extensions (1), select it and click on the Uninstall (2) button.
- To make sure that all Web Tools settings are reset after reinstall, delete Maillink and TrayApp (2) folders in AppData Roaming (1) and SuperOffice 7 Web Extensions (4) folder in Appdata Local folder (3).
- Please follow this FAQ to learn how to install Web Tools.
- If you have been recommended to install latest version of Web Tools, download it from SuperOffice Download Service page.
- To be sure that you always have the latest version of SuperOffice Web Tools, you can participate in SuperOffice Web Tools Pilot program. As soon as a new Web Tools version is available for download, after logging into SuperOffice you will be informed by a splash screen. Sign up for the program by filling in this form.
Troubleshooting video: How do I re-install SuperOffice Web Tools?