How do I obtain the backup of our SuperOffice Online database?
To get a backup of your database and/or documents and/or document templates, please follow the procedure described below:
- Sent a request to SuperOffice Support asking to get a backup.
FAQ: How do I register a support request within SuperOffice CRM?
- SuperOffice Support will inform you when the backup is ready to be downloaded.
- Then, your SuperOffice administrator will have to access the https://online.superoffice.com/OC2/ and login with his/her SuperOffice user name and password.
- In the Operation center, click on the Backup/ Restore section.
- Follow the instructions in the sections, which is relevant to your case:
- Support consultant advised you to use Download tool
- You were not advice to use any additional tool
Support consultant advised you to use Download tool
- At the bottom of the screen click on the hyperlinked text SuperOffice CRM Online download tool. Once the tool is downloaded to your computer, double-click to open it.
- Click on the Login button. This will populate the login dialog, enter your SuperOffice credentials and click Next and Login.
- From the drop down list select the backup and click on the Download button.
The document archive will be downloaded in two files:
• “Files 1.zip". Note! The documents found in “Files 1.zip” folder are not accessible via the SuperOffice CRM interface.
• "Files 2"
The database backup will be downloaded in .bak format file.
Click on the link behind the word here in the pop up dialog to access the files, and then click Finished to close the download tool.
You were not advice to use any additional tool
Simply click on the icons in the Database or Archive columns.
SuperOffice CRM is based on two types of data storage: Database and Document Archives.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database data is separated for each customer. All Databases have a 30 days “point in time” backup. This means that a Restore can be made from any specific date/time within the last 30 days. In addition, a monthly backup is taken and stored for 12 months. A yearly backup is stored for 10 years.
- All Document Archives have continuous mirroring between two physically separated data centers and have individual backups in both locations. The backup runs once a day (usually at night). Document changes are backed up and stored for 30 days. Backup of deleted files (documents) are stored in 90 days
Trust Center: Cloud Security Measures