I need to transfer some files to SuperOffice and I have received a SuperOffice Send Safely link. How do I upload the files?
To upload files using the link we sent you, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on the link you have received from us. Here is an example how this link should look like: https://superoffice.sendsafely.eu/u/[name].[surname]
- You'll see a form with a predefined recipient email. Please enter your email address in the field (1) and click on Submit (2).
Note! Please provide a real email which you can access, because you'll receive a verification code there.
- Once you submit this form, Send Safely will send you a verification code.
Note! The site will remember you for next 30 days.
- Now you are allowed to upload the file. Click on Attach Files (1) or drag and drop the file to upload it to the site. Click on Add Message (2) to include a comment with credentials or any other information relevant to the receiver. Then, click Submit (3) to upload files.
Note! The file will be automatically removed after 15 days, but you can change this in the Show more settings section.
- You and your recipient will receive notification emails that the file has been uploaded.